quarta-feira, fevereiro 16, 2011

U make me believe

"I write down all my secrets
But i don't feel self-assured
I swallow them as soon as someone
Enters my bedroom door

There's something I need to say
But I'll wait
I'll wait for you

I'll get rid of the evidence
Of all the blood stains in my clothes
All of my self-injuries
I will let none of them show

There's so many things I need to say
And no one to say them to
But you

Because you
You take me
You make me
Believe

There's a crowd of vultures
That are tightening up the siege
They feed on the random lovers
That fall short on their beliefs

Well I won't fall short on my ways
I'll cross these storms through
For you

Because you
You take me
You make me
Believe

There's so many things i need to say
And i'll keep them until i get them through
To you

Because you
You take me
You make me
Believe..."

                            David Fonseca in Sing me something new

Sem comentários: